- Hopper Designed to prevent human hands from entering the machine, ensuring safe use.
- Ultem Auger Precisely made with a strong and durable new material, Ultem, the auger sqeezes juice.
- Squeezing Strainer Two types of interchangeable strainers, depending on purpose and ingredients.
- Pulp Outlet Emits residue after squeezing.
- Juice Cap Simply open or close the juice cap for drip-free pouring and to prevent spillage.
- Spinning Brush The inner spinning brush rotates during juicing to mix juice and to clean the chamber and strainer simultaneously.
- Safety Unit The magnetic safety unit allows the machine to operate only when it is accurately assembled.
- Transparent Window Measure right in the chamber through transparent window and the integrated measuring scale.
- Thermal vent The inside heat efficiently discrge can be used for a long time and come in waterproof design of water safety.
- Operating Switch Move ingredients up or down or change the rotation of the machine with the press of a switch.
THE RED DOT DESIGN AWARD 2013 WINNING JUICER!
Our innovative technology is the result of over 40 years of research into juicing. Traditional juicers use sharp blades rotating at high-speed to grind the fruit and vegetables. This heats up the fruit, causing oxidation and destroying the very nutrients and enzymes that people are hoping to extract. The Hurom Slow Juicer uses patented world-first technology (SST™) that slowly squeezes fruit maintaining a low temperature and helping preserve the natural taste and nutrition.
SLOW SQUEEZING SYSTEM (SST)
Innovative technology developed by Hurom
Hurom was the first to develop the innovative Slow Squeezing System (SST) and for many people it has drastically changed the way they juice! Rotating at a low 80 rounds a minute to preserve the quality of the juice.
Assembling the Hurom Slow Juicer is very easy – you can assemble it from any direction with 45 degrees. Juicing becomes simple, easy and fun with Hurom.
The Hurom juicer is easy to maintain and clean, thanks to the convenient parts the Hurom juicer can be taken apart quickly and easily to be washed. No need for taking out parts to clean them when you wish to juice different ingredients. Simply push the reverse button while filling the chamber with water to wash off pulp.
SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
Easy to take apart and re-assemble for cleaning after use
A safety sensor is installed and the juicer can only be operated when the chamber is com-pletely and accurately assembled on the main body. This way everybody in the family is safe and able to use the device. Use caution with children.
The efficient heat emitting system enables for longer operation of the device and the slow ro-tating motor causes less amount of heat
Handle For Carrying
It is easier and more practical to place and carry the device with the safe handle.
- done Model Name: HH Series
- done Colour: Dark Grey, Wine Red, White
- done Voltage: 230V-240V
- done Frequency: 50 Hz
- done Power Consumption: 150 W
- done RPM: 70-80 rpm
- done Cord length: 1.4 m (4.5 ft)
- done Motor: Single Phase Induction (A/C)
- done Fuse: 125V 5A - 250V 8A
- done Weight: 6.1 kg (13.4 lbs)
- done Dimensions (LxWxH): 167 x 237 x 398 mm.
- done Warranty: 5 Years on Motor, 2 Years on Parts
- done Rated usage time:Less than 30 minutes continuously
- done Squeezing Type : 1st generation SST™
- done chamber Type : 1st generation chamber
- done Chamber Capacities : 16.9 oz (500ml)
- done Cap type : juice cap type